Amaranth cultivation is becoming popular in Ukraine. Director of the Amaranth and Amaranth products Producers Association, Alexander Duda, announced on his Facebook page that amaranth tea will be available soon, writes “Agro-Center” with a reference to Seeds.org.
“Another organic amaranth product is dried leaves, the raw material for amaranth tea. We harvested about 50 kg of dried leaves,”
wrote Alexander Duda.
It is believed that amaranth tea can prevent many diseases, restore the body and help with:
– stress and nervous disorders;
– digestive problems due to malnutrition;
– alcohol and drug abuse and overdose;
– poor immune function;
– carbohydrate metabolism and electrolyte balance;
– preconditions for some genetic diseases.
Amaranth tea can also be used as an addition to the treatment of many other diseases.